Colleen Sisson PA-C
Colleen has practiced as a Physician Assistant in Dermatology for over ten years. She is enthusiastic about keeping up to date on the newest medical and cosmetic treatments available. Colleen believes in partnering with her patients to make a plan that will work for them.
- Board Certified Physician Assistants
- Diplomate Fellow of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- Rotation in the Dermatology Department at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Touro College, where she graduated as Salutatorian and a member of Pi Alpha – The National Honor Society for Physician Assistants.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from Cornell University
After graduation, Colleen continued to hone her skills while working in Dermatology offices in New Jersey and New York, as well as providing mobile dermatologic care to seniors.
Colleen is a New Jersey native and enjoys outdoor activities with her family. She likes to exercise in her spare time so that she can keep up with her three young girls. She also loves to bake with her little helpers.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at one of the numbers below:
Robbinsville, NJ – (609) 415-3376 Somerset, NJ – (732) 246-9900
*Financing options are available. Click to learn more.