Dr. Darshan C. Vaidya MD, FAAD
Specializing in adult and pediatric dermatology and surgery of the skin, Dr. Vaidya treats patients from infants to the elderly. He performs cosmetic dermatological procedures including skin rejuvenation, microneedling, lasers, Botox, and fillers. Dr. Vaidya believes in providing high quality care for all his patients and does so with compassion and sensitivity.
- Board-Certified in Dermatology
- Fellow: American Academy of Dermatology
- Member: American Medical Association and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Doctor of Medicine: New Jersey Medical School (UMDNJ)
- Education: Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
- Internship: Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ)
- Residency in Dermatology: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital
- Member of the Attending Staff at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at one of the numbers below:
Robbinsville, NJ – (609) 415-3376 Somerset, NJ – (732) 246-9900
*Financing options are available. Click to learn more.