Dr. Parmvir Singh MD, FAAD
Dr. Singh treats adults and children with all skin conditions and skin types. He also performs various cosmetic and surgical procedures. Dr. Singh’s clinical interests include autoimmune and inflammatory conditions including psoriasis, eczema, autoimmune blistering disorders, hidradenitis suppurativa, connective tissue diseases, and vasculitis. He has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed literature and authored several book chapters. Dr. Singh believes in a patient-first approach to providing the highest quality care and establishing long-term relationships.
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Doctor of Medicine: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Education: Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
- Internship: Abington-Jefferson Health (Abington, PA)
- Residency in Dermatology: The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Member of the Attending Staff at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at one of the numbers below:
Robbinsville, NJ – (609) 415-3376 Somerset, NJ – (732) 246-9900
*Financing options are available. Click to learn more.