Kelly Bell PA-C
Kelly Bell, PA-C specializes in medical and cosmetic dermatology treating both pediatric and adult patients. With a particular interest in the detection and surveillance of skin cancers, Kelly excels in the practice of dermoscopy to evaluate skin lesions and is proficient in numerous cosmetic procedures including Botox, fillers, microneedling, and PRP for hair rejuvenation. Kelly’s unique passion for dermatology is evident in the quality care she provides all her patients.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Member: Society of Dermatology of Physician Assistants (SDPA), American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), and New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants (NJSSPA)
- Masters of Physician Assistant: Seton Hall University
– Pi Alpha National Honor Society
- Bachelor of Arts: Bucknell University, Cum Laude
– Mortar Board Honor Society
– Alpha Delta Lambda Honor Society
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at one of the numbers below:
Robbinsville, NJ – (609) 415-3376 Somerset, NJ – (732) 246-9900
*Financing options are available. Click to learn more.